Over 30 Years of Family Owned Pest Control
Havasu Pest Control has been providing superior residential service in Arizona since 1973. Now we’re one of the largest independently owned pest control companies in the southwest. Despite the great size of our well-trained team, we still prioritize building relationships with our customers to bring excellent pest protection from our family to yours
Residential Pest Control Near Me
Pest infestation doesn’t just threaten your home–it disrupts your peace of mind. At Havasu, we have the knowledge and experience to reclaim your home from pests so that you can get back to normal as soon as possible. Our licensed exterminators are equipped to get rid of:
- And more!
Our technicians are certified by the Arizona Office of Pest Management, and are kept up to date with the latest in pest control methods and equipment. When you trust Havasu with your home, you can trust that we’re paying attention to detail so that no pest goes unnoticed.
Dangers of Infestation
Pests aren’t just annoying, but can also put your property and family at risk. At Havasu, we work quickly to defend your home from the hazards of pest invasion, such as:
- Viruses or illnesses carried by pests.
- Contamination of your home and food.
- Electrical wires being chewed through by rodents.
- Structural damage brought on by termites.
- Unpleasant odors from pests and their waste.
- Potential bites and stings from certain pests.
- Distress brought on by the presence of pests.
There are thousands of ways for pests to make a mess of your home and bring extra stress into your life. Protect yourself and your family today by setting up monthly service from Havasu.
How Havasu Can Help
If pests are disrupting your happy home, Havasu is ready to help. Not only are our technicians prepared with top-of-the-line treatments, but our services are quality controlled so that you can rest easy knowing you’ve got the best in the industry on your side.
Our residential pest control services include:
- Outdoor preventative treatment to create a protective barrier around your residence.
- Thorough Indoor Service including baseboards, cracks, and crevices.
- Monthly and one-time service options to suit your needs.
- Free callbacks for monthly outdoor service customers.
- Additional service options for less common pests.